Friday, April 8, 2011

Honey.....Have You Seen My Glasses?

Some of us, like me, are basically useless without our contacts or glasses. It sucks not being able to see! I usually wear contacts but have two pairs of glasses in case I need them. I just thought about putting them in my bug out bag so the extra pair is going in the bug out bag first thing in the morning. If you have extras you should do the same. Does your family have vision insurance? Is so you should consider getting new glasses every time your plan will pay for them and just stash away the old ones. I have considered getting some USGI frames and having some lenses made for them. Those frames are ugly but durable. They can be found online. Since these annoying little apparatuses we wear on our face are so crucial to our vision a good solid case should be considered too. It would be a good idea to include one of those little eyeglass repair kits too.