Sunday, February 12, 2012

A new way to learn survival skills, #skills2live

If you use Twitter and are not using #PrepperTalk you are missing out. @SurvivorJane of SurvivorJane.com created the Twitter chat a little while back and it has grown at an impressive rate. All day but especially in the evenings fellow preppers use #PrepperTalk to chat about various subjects related to prepping and preppers interests. If you are unsure how to use a hash-tag (#) in Twitter it is simple. Twitter groups all tweets that have a same hash-tag. For example, if I use #zombies any tweet that has #zombies in it will show up on my twitter screen. It basically turns twitter into a handy chat room.
I use #PrepperTalk daily under my @ZSsurvival Twitter name.  I would like to see a hash-tag that groups survival skills such as fire starting, shelter building, trapping, water purification, and so on. I have not seen that so I am going to start new hash-tag, #skills2live. Any time you want to know or have information to share related to the subjects listed in the lines above just use #skills2live on Twitter. If you are not using Twitter you should be but let me warn you #PrepperTalk is addictive but it is a good addiction to have.