Saturday, May 21, 2011

The CDC stole my platform!

If you're ready for a zombie apocalypse, then you're ready for any emergency. emergency.cdc.gov
OK, it's is probably a coincidence but the CDC is using a zombie outbreak as an example to help spread the message of preparedness. That is the whole idea behind this blog. I help spread the word of preparedness and disaster survival. I use a zombie outbreak as the given disaster because, let's face it, zombies are more fun to read about than earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, etc. I don't think the CDC came across this blog and decided to steal the idea but I do think it is pretty cool that an agency such as the CDC had the same idea as me. Anyways, I have embedded the CDC's article below.

CDC EPR _ Social Media _ Preparedness 101_ Zombie Apocalypse - Blog

HERE is a link to the CDC blog post.