Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Zombie Splatter is re-branding...

Over the last year and a half Zombie Splatter posts have been scarce. I have been writing new content and holding onto it. Our pages have been buried in the bowels of the internet by the current zombie fad so now seems like the perfect time to re-brand into a more serious disaster preparedness blog and website. The new site will be called Papa Romeo Echo Papa or P.R.E.P. and social media pages will be converted. I am currently working on the graphic design assets and formatting of the new page. The Zombie Splatter Corps will be disbanded but Corps site admins are free to keep the pages live if they choose to do so.

Not only will P.R.E.P have plenty of disaster preparedness information I will also start posting more about other things I enjoy such as homebrewing, winemaking, craft beer, blade crafting, marketing, and more. I would also like to add more guest content.

After the re-branding is complete I plan to resurrect to #Skills2Live Twitter conversations.