Monday, March 28, 2011

Zombie Splatter is on facebook!

   Join us on Facebook. It is the easiest way to communicate with me. Hopefully you guys will give me some suggestions on what you want me to blog and podcast about. Just click on the ZS logo in this post or on the "Join us on Facebook" button on the side of the page. After that just hit "Like" on the facebook page itself and you will be connected!
   I am really looking forward to podcasting and I have some killer material together that I just need to type up and post. Hit me up on Facebook with suggestions. Also, suggest the blog to your friends. It is never to late to get someone else into prepping until it is REALLY too late! Lastly, if you are interested in becoming a contributing author on Zombie Splatter just contact me on Facebook. More quality content is always a bonus.